Rates & Policies
Click the link below and you will find our current rates and policies. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will provide it for you.
LPSS Liability Statement
The Mauriceville Municipal Utility District shall be responsible for operating and maintaining the Low Pressure Sanitary Sewer System installed at your residence. The homeowner shall be financially responsible for repairs due to abuse of the unit. The home owner shall be responsible for electrical charges incurred from operation of the unit. Abuse of the unit shall include but not be limited to the following:
1. Physical damage to the exterior of the pump lid, wiring or the control panelshall be repaired at the homeowner’s expense.
Disposal of the following is strictly prohibited:
- Petroleum Products (oil, gasoline, etc.)
- Seafood Shells
- Diapers, Socks, Rags or Cloth, etc.
- Plastic Objects
- Sanitary Napkins, or Tampons
- Cooking or animal grease
- Flammable materials
- Paper Towels
2. Explosives and strong chemicals should never be introduced to the system.
3. Septic system agents/cleaners will not enhance the performance of the system
and should not be used.
4. The ground level line is clearly marked on the outside of the unit. Dirt or other
fill material shall not be placed above the fill line within a ten (10) foot radius
of the unit. In the event an extension kit is required due to inadequate grade or
improper fill the customer shall be financially responsible for the installation.
5. No structure shall be placed on or over the unit as specified in the easement