Field Technician – Entry Level/Trainee
Mauriceville Municipal Utility District is looking for a qualified field technician. Starting pay will be based on experience.
Performs routine checks of water and/or wastewater treatment systems; responsible for compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local rules/regulations. Assist in all areas of operations, maintenance, and customer service as needed for all facility systems within the company. Will perform all supervisor assigned task.
Other job duties
- Requires interaction and cooperation to coordinate work, resolve problems and obtain information.
- Requires application of a variety of procedures and guidelines and the adaptation of standard methods to differing situations.
- Job may require occasional irregular hours, shift work, working weekends, being on call.
- Other job duties as assigned by the General Manager or Assistant General Manager.
A Class D Water and/or Wastewater Certification issued by the TCEQ will be required within a year of employment. A Class C Water and/or Wastewater Certification issued by the TCEQ will be required within three years of employment. All TCEQ licensing requires a high school diploma or GED. These requirements may be waived or changed by the General Manager.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Work overtime hours as needed.
Mauriceville Municipal Utility District is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please contact the office for more details: 409-745-4882
Applications available on our website or at the main office.